Saturday, October 21, 2006

As the Crow Flies Introduction

Hello! While I'm thinking and talking about travel I thought I would create a place for me to keep up with the world, my friends, and my own thoughts. Here is a place where you can follow me and see a few things through my own expereinces. As the Crow Flies is my way of letting you get a glimpse into my world of travels... What I've found for sure is the more I experience the more there is to experience still. I look forward to hearing from you. --Happy Travels, amy

3 comments:

  1. Yea Amy! I am so glad we'll all have a way to keep up with you -- behind the scenes -- on your travels. So thank you. Already, you have me plugging 'SFO-Santiago' into my FareWatcher . . . enjoy the rest of the trip! ~ Lia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the blog is great! Glad that you have one so we can all keep up with your travels. Can't wait to read about the next stop on your South American trip. :) Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi amy. glad to hear of your current adventure. but what happened to the pledge on sucre???

    ReplyDelete